Program Groups is located in the Software Environment category in System Information. It displays information about groups of programs on your system, including the group name, system path and name, and the user name assigned to the group. These programs appear on the Start menu.
The default Program Groups are:
- Start Menu
- Start Menu\Programs
- Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
- Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Accessibility
- Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools
- Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Tablet PC
- Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Windows PowerShell
- Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
- Start Menu\Programs\Games
- Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance
- Start Menu\Programs\Music, Photos and Videos
- Start Menu\Programs\Startup
You can manage program groups with Taskbar and Start Menu in Control Panel.